Monday 3 January 2011

Butt end of the year



Hey, Welcome to our blog, well. it IS that time of the year! I for one will not be sorry for the passing of 2010, but am sure many others will not not share my sorrow, I'm hoping for a brighter future and wish the same for everyone.
A great thanks to all you faithful followers and visitors alike who have made the last twelve months possible we hope you will continue to support us for the future. We have lots of ideas and plans for 2011 so please come back for more....yes we'll be back to normal.... LOL :>} on Sunday with our now regular Sporting Life Magazine feature.
Please forgive me for adding the first pic., we've all seen it a thousand times but for me it is the ultimate "Butt end" pic, not only for the main subject but for the second guy's expression...sums it for me :>}
Have a great New Year's Eve celebration...In the UK in East Anglia where I spent many a happy year we call it Old Year's Night which would seem to fit our "Butt End" blog more appropriately!
For now enjoy and come back soon and..... HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Cheers. Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment