Tuesday 4 January 2011

To start your week.



Hey, Welcome to our new followers, we hope you will stay with us and come back often, you may like to take a look at our other blog thaiboxers-bois, there's a link in our favs list. Now, I hope this blog gets posted we're in the midst of a mega thunderstorm here and things have a habit of shutting down, the satellite TV is on the blink, so who knows........anyway our "First five" and header today are of Thai movie star Mario Maurer, Why haven't I come across him before?? I have to say, despite the quality of the photos, he is my obsession of the moment if any of you guys have more I'd love to have them, maybe not every one's cup of tea but for me he just hits that spot.Our second five yellow boys are cute too So, we hope this blog will start the week for you. Come back soon and have a good one.
Cheers Paul

Mario Maurer









No comments:

Post a Comment