Sunday 2 January 2011

David La Photography West Hollywood California



My goal is to build an amazing portfolio of dynamic and artistic images of the male form. Themes will include masculinity, sensuality and boldness of expression. I was a Fine Art major in college with an emphasis in photography. I work with a professional full frame sensor Canon Digital SLR and use only L series lenses, for optimum quality. I am located in West Hollywood, CA.

Also please take a minute to review my portfolio on Model Mayhem (MM# 1693912)

Will work TFCD with youthful male models/actors with athletic/muscular bodies if we can create images that further the goals of both of our portfolios. So models, if you think we might be a good fit, get in touch. I do hire select models for certain art projects if the body and face are right for the project. I am currently working on concepts for two books. Also interested in talking to other photographers with like interests.

If you have any questions about my work or my very reasonable rates for test shoots, headshots, portfolio pieces, or special/personal projects please feel free to send me message.

Thanks!
-David



You might also like:

No comments:

Post a Comment