Tuesday 4 January 2011

Your midweek blog


Hey I hope week's going OK! today's Header and "First five" are by courtesy of my and your good friend James, where does he find these pics? he certainly holds hos cards close to his chest and doesn't let his secret hoard out of the bag to me. Still, if he keeps producing goodies like these then it's OK by me. If any of you guys have pics you would like us to post end 'em in! just remember our code of no full frontal nudes or Hsrd core pics please. you can always email them to me pttypaul39@aol.com we will give you a credit if you wish or a nickname if that's what you want
Oh, I almost forgot James' guy is Peerawich Pandang, nickname Koh. You liked him the last time we featured him and he's from Thailand.Where all the best guys come from ....that's not absolutely true because ALL Asian guys are great.
We hope the rest of your week will turn out fine and you enjoy today's offering.
Come back soon.
Cheers Paul


















No comments:

Post a Comment