Friday 10 December 2010

Justin Bieber



Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber was quizzed on his relationship with Jasmine Villegas by Barbara Walters when she interviewed him for her "10 Most Fascinating People of 2010" special that airs Thursday. Photo Credit: Splash News

December 08, 2010, (Sawf News) - Justin Bieber was quizzed on his relationship with Jasmine Villegas by Barbara Walters when she interviewed him for her "10 Most Fascinating People of 2010" special that airs Thursday.

Villegas, 17, co-starred with Bieber in the video for his single Baby released in February. She joined Bieber's My World Tour as an opening act in September, the same month they were photographed kissing.

The two teen stars were spotted hanging out together several times when their tour swung through Hawaii in October.

A preview of the Walters special aired on the "The View" on Wednesday, December 8, in which Bieber is seen explaining the September kiss,

"I was kissing her," Justin explained to Barabara. "Well, I was just, I don't know, I was just kissing her. That's about it."

Asked if he was surprised by the photos made it to the web, Justin replied, "I don't know. I didn't even know anyone was taking pictures.

"It just kind of happened and I don't know. It's not really weird. Is it weird? I think every 16-year-old kisses a girl, right, so that's not nothing out of the ordinary."

Asked point blank, "Are you dating?"

Bieber evaded, "It's just a kiss."

News Copyright © Sawf News. May not be reproduced without explicit written permissio

No comments:

Post a Comment